background image via
Happy Friday! How is everyone's day going so far? All I have to say is it's a good thing legs aren't required to type this post or I would be struggling. I ran the last long run before my half-marathon last night and my legs are feeling it. I can't believe the race is already here, but I'm excited to feel ready to face it!
Here are some link finds from the week to browse (no leg muscles required) as we head into the weekend:
- I love everything Bri of designlovefest posts, but her desktop design series is a favorite that never disappoints. The latest designs she shared were no exception. Just mixing things up around here--can't stop, won't stop.
- Several books on my must-read list showed up on this fall reading list from Cooper & Thames. I'm always on the lookout for a new read!
- I don't know about you, but Target holds a magical power over me that steals all my self control when I step inside. I try to avoid shopping there for the sake of my bank account, but I might break my rule for this Fall Collection from Threshold. Too good to miss!
- Sticking to a brand can be a challenging task. Kory's super helpful post pointed out 5 branding mistakes to keep in mind that help make this process a little easier.
- I always forget how much I love butternut squash. This butternut squash & smoky black bean kale salad from Eats Well With Others seems like a great way to bring the fall vegetable back into my life.
I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading--I'd love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to keep in touch! Any links you loved this week? Big plans for you this weekend? I'd love to hear from you in the comment section below!