background image via
I have to admit, typing this post title felt super weird. It's hard to believe it's already January! Speaking of--Happy New Year! I hope the first couple of days have been wonderful ones.
Before I share some link finds, I wanted to take a second to thank y'all for following along with me this past year. This blog has been a truly awesome creative adventure and I genuinely appreciate all of you for sticking around & sharing the experience with me. I can't wait to enjoy 2015 with you as well :)
I'll leave you with some of my favorite finds from this week and lots of wishes for a year full of joy and happiness for you and yours. Have a lovely weekend!
- New year, new month, new wallpaper. Duh.
- I can't wait to try these tips for reusing a candle jar for all the old candles I have lying around!
- What are your goals or resolutions for 2015? Check out these goals from Darling Dear and this "word of the year" from Alisha Nicole for some inspiration.
- I was excited to discover this beautiful new home decor collaboration between Kate Spade Saturday and West Elm Home that Little Big Bell shared.
- This DIY leather laptop case from Oh Happy Day is steadily moving up on my to make list.
Do you make New Year's Resolutions? What are your goals for 2015? I love hearing from you!