original image via
Oh hello, weekend. Welcome back—you’ve been sorely missed.
I don’t know about y’all but this week has worn me out. I am so happy it’s Friday and am looking forward to spending this weekend resting, rejuvenating and spending time with family & loved ones. It feels so nice to not have any specific plans.
Here are some of my favorite finds & links I’ve loved lately to take you into the weekend:
- This post by Dean Street Society on how to dress winter warm without looking like the Michelin Man.
- “Exercise gives you endorphins; endorphins make you happy…” –Elle Woods, Legally Blonde. Check out this article which, like, totally validates her point (and please tell me I’m not the only one who can quote this movie verbatim).
- These prints. Can’t pick one—love/need them all. What an inspiring and incredibly talented lady!
- My mom shared this article full of tips & tricks to make your iPhone battery last longer. I’ll take all the help I can get!
- After being a long-time hater, I recently decided I love avocado. Wanting to make these.
That's it for now. Hope you have a lovely, restful weekend!
Which do you prefer: weekends stacked with plans or laid-back weekends? I think I am happiest when I have a good mixture of both.