Happy May Day! I know I sound like a broken record, but I honestly can’t believe another month has come and gone. Although it flew by, April was a truly wonderful month. Photo Favorites
- Caught a beautiful sunset view of the Holy City after drinks with a friend at The Vendue Inn.
- Enjoyed perfect spring weather & explored downtown Charleston on a work break.
- Finally met little miss cheeks, my perfect “niece”. Cue heart melt.
- Celebrated Easter at home with my sweet family.
- Saw the Yorktown at dusk during a pretty run.
- Spent a fun weekend with my best friend to celebrate her birthday.
- Soaked up the sun on more than our fair share of boat days.
- Set my April Intention to Be Always Blooming
- Shared a quick Photoshop Tutorial
- Battled a sinus infection with a pot of Semi-Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fell in love with Indigo and Lemon Yellow
Over Easter, my (very wise) Grandaddy reminded me of a saying I hadn't heard in a while. You know, the one that goes something like, "if we threw all of our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back." This really got me thinking. Your attitude can truly change based on how you choose to see things.
I consider myself a positive person, no doubt. But there are days when I complain and gripe and feel as if the whole world is working against me. Be honest--we've all been there.
My intention this month is to work on my perspective. How I look at and see things, especially those I cannot change. To focus on the silver lining of a situation instead of the cloud. To remind myself that I have it pretty good, comparatively, and be thankful for that.
Hope y'all are having a great pre-Friday! Thanks for stopping by.
How do you change your perspective? What are your plans for the month? Please share below!