background image via
Hello, hello! I've missed checking in with y'all this week--I hope everyone had a joyful Christmas and wonderful holiday season all around. The past few days have been filled with family, celebrations and lots of warm & fuzzy feelings (as they should be!), but I did want to stop by to share a few festive links to keep the most wonderful time of the year around as long as possible:
- You can't go wrong with any of these winter cocktails.
- Peppermint bark should be in season all year round in my opinion.
- Love this pretty NYE outfit idea from Life with Emily!
- Your can still add a little holiday charm to your house with these entry way decor ideas.
- Don't forget to add a little sparkle to your everyday decor to celebrate 2015!
How did you celebrate the Holidays this year? I'd love to hear!