Hi, Friday...you snuck up on me. I do love a short work week, but being out last Friday and this Monday has me all out of whack. Nothing a weekend can't fix, though! My sister is coming to stay with me and I could not be more excited. We haven't seen each other in far too long and have lots of reuniting and birthday celebrating to do. :)
'Til then, here are a few link finds to get your weekend started:
- New month = lovely new desktop background. These citrus inspired prints seem fitting for the lingering summer weather we have here.
- These tips for increasing productivity came in handy this week. Did you know you can pause your inbox to help you focus?? News to me!
- Loved this: 10 foods that make you glow and promote beauty from the inside out.
- ...and for a recipe that uses two of those foods, try this Chopped Kale Salad with Edamame, Carrot and Avocado. Because who doesn't want to glow?
- Make the most of September with Jessika's ideas for 7 things to do this month. Fall scented candles? Yes, please.
Enjoy your weekend! I hope it treats you well. Thanks for reading, as always.
Any links you loved this week that didn't make my list? Do share!