Hello, Friday. Back to reality we go! I can’t complain about a one-day work week, but coming home to gloomy rain definitely didn't make the transition any easier. I can’t wait to share a recap of our trip and lots of pretty pictures with y'all, but for now I’ll stick with a few Friday Finds until my brain shifts back to East Coast time:
- Did you know “sleep debt” is a thing? I am definitely in the hole.
- Do the right thing and throw Summer a proper going away party with Sara’s Goodbye Summer playlist.
- I am in a severe recipe rut--seriously it's a problem. Trying this Sweet and Spicy Cold Peanut Noodles recipe stat to mix things up.
- This post makes me wish there was an Ikea in Charleston. Might have to make the trek to Charlotte to scoop up some of these cute & affordable finds.
- Have you made the update to iOS 8? This article made me wonder why I haven’t switched over yet—sounds pretty darn cool!
Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Any posts you loved this week? Be sure to share a link in the comment section below so we can take a peek!