background image via
Happy Friday--we made it! I hope everyone has had a lovely week so far. I'm diving right in today with a few fun finds to tide you over until the weekend makes its debut:
- My friends over at the Simply Living blog shared this Sweet and Spicy Trail Mix recipe. I’m a sucker for a good trail mix and this one looks too good not to test out.
- This may or may not have made my heart skip a beat a little—Central Perk Coffee Shop from Friends is set to open a month-long pop up shop in NYC. They'll be serving free coffee from 8am to 8pm in an exact replica of the place where all the magic happened.
- In honor of NYFW, don't miss this round up of quotes from 8 Powerful Women in Fashion put together for those of us following along from a distance.
- Fall might be fleeting around these parts, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate everything that cooler weather would bring. Check out these 10 Apple Cocktail recipes
- Corina is such a talented designer and her blog is one of my favorite daily reads. Don’t miss her tips for great pins on Pinterest--My favorite hint she gives is to Create Something You Would Pin.
That's all for now--I hope the weekend treats you well! Thanks for reading :)
As always, please share any links you loved this week in the comments below. I love hearing from you!