background image via
Happy Friday! Hope yours has treated you well so far. I am so thankful to be wrapping up the week feeling much better. A weekend trip home is in the books for me and I can't wait for some much-needed time with my family.
Here are some fun posts for y'all to check out as the weekend nears:
- Discovering new apps is always fun, especially when they're free! Anna from In Honor of Design shared a great round-up of eight free apps here.
- Loved this post from Braid Creative on the downsides of aiming to inspire. The post urges us to inspire others by sharing who we are and heading full force towards the things that drive us. “Aim to light yourself up. That’s how you’ll inspire others.”
- There will never come a day when I will not love Mexican food. Can't wait to test out Jen's recipe for the best ever chicken enchiladas ASAP.
- Ever wanted to step up your Instagram game? Here are five quick tricks to take better photos.
- Erin from House of Earnest shared my favorite kind of DIY--easy & inexpensive. I'd love to try my hand at making her subway tile mirror!
And because it’s simply too good not to share--my best friend shared this gem with me earlier in the week:
...she knows me too well :) Wishing you the best of weekends! As always, if you stumbled on fun or interesting articles this week, be sure to share them in the comments. Thanks for reading!