background image via
Happy Friday! As you're reading this, we are en-route to spend Labor Day Weekend at the lake. We lucked out on a house for a great price and I can't wait for lots of fun memories with great friends.
Here are some fun finds to wrap up your work week:
- I know it still feels like summer here, but these Fall basics from Grace at Stripes & Sequins has me excited for chilly weather.
- Looking for ways to use up the last of your summer tomatoes? Real Simple shared some great options in this tomato recipe round-up.
- One of my best friends is a true gem and shared this article with me. On point and just the kind of pick-me-up I needed.
- Have you participated in the ALS ice bucket challenge? This round-up of brands who got creative with the challenge made me laugh.
- Last but not least, I am flattered and super excited to have the Southern Blog Society website feature my Homemade Granola Recipe today!
I hope y'all have a wonderful long weekend! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing sister and best friend. She's feelin' 22. :)