background image via
Hello, hello! I don't know about you, but I am beyond happy to have made it to Friday. A whirlwind week at work is to blame for the silence around these parts, but I checked a large project off of my to-do list yesterday so things should be back to normal next week.
All that being said--this weekend can't get here soon enough! My best friend is coming to visit and I am so excited to reunite. Til then, here are a few finds I loved this week:
- If you've been following along for awhile, you know my love for all things color-related is nothing new. I loved seeing Haymes' predictions for 2015 color trends with their "Colour Expression Forecast" and am a big fan of their choices.
- Stop traffic--Chick-fil-A is testing chicken & waffles as a new breakfast menu choice in Georgia. This can only be a good thing. Here's to hoping they come to South Carolina next...
- I'm always impressed by the beautiful designs that Corina comes up with and her summer cocktail recipes are no exception.
- I love how Erin from House of Earnest transformed an average wooden box into something pretty and unique with her Lacquered Agate Box DIY. Wanting to try this ASAP!
- Speaking of wanting, these Blackened Shrimp Tacos from Amy are a must.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for reading :)
What are some finds you loved this week? Please share!