Hi--Happy Friday! It's hard to believe another week has gone by and we are more than half-way to September. Time flies, but I'm looking forward to the weekend and some down time.
I'll leave you with a few Friday finds to check out as we head that way:
- The world lost a great one this week--The Academy put it best their short, but meaningful tweet in his memory. RIP Robin Williams, my childhood wouldn't have been the same without Hook, Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji.
- Shared this pretty round-up of the ballerinas of Instagram with my mom & sister this week.
- I’ve made white sangria, but never tried my hand at the red wine version. Might have to give this red sangria recipe from Waiting on Martha a go this weekend.
- Loved this advice from the Everygirl on how to grow old with yourself. Well-written and on point!
- This shrimp & orzo salad recipe from Victoria looks like summer on a plate. Side note—orzo works the same way as rice when drying out a phone from water damage. One of the many things I learned in college…
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for reading, as always.
What are you up to this weekend? I'd love to hear!