original image by Zach Desart via
...and just like that, we're in August. I can't believe another month has come and gone! This week has been a busy one so I'm more than excited for the weekend and some down time. Until then, here are some finds that caught my eye this week:
- Megan from The Fresh Exchange Blog's post on Five Life Lessons from Running had me nodding in agreement as I read along. So true & well-written--not to mention timely for my half-marathon training!
- Three words: Baked. Goat. Cheese. Don’t mind if I do!
- Loved this post from Hilary on the Importance of Down Time. A much needed reminder to stop feeling guilty for doing nothing.
- This Mint Ginger Lemonade sounds like the perfect summer drink. Luckily our mint
bushplant is currently overflowing.
- A new month calls for a new desktop wallpaper! This one from Oh So Beautiful Paper should do the trick.
That's all for now--hope your weekend is a lovely one!
What are you up to this weekend? Any links you particularly loved this week? Please share!