background image via
Happy Fourth!! Independence Day is high on the list of my favorite holidays. What a great country we live in though, right? I know you, like me, are probably headed out to enjoy the sun and celebrate, but here are a few links to wrap up the week:
- LOVE this post from The Simply Living Blog. Captures my July intention to a T.
- Protect yo’self. Check out the Glitter Guides’ list of the best (& most affordable) sunscreens.
- As if we needed another reason to love Jennifer Lawrence...
- My cousin and I are testing out our herb growing skills and mint is one of our guinea pigs. This fruit salad recipe sounds like the perfect test!
- Last, but certainly not least, this red, white and blue inspired dessert recipe is certain to get you in the U.S.A. loving mood.
Have a great weekend, friends. Don't forget to take some time to thank those who have--and are currently--serving to make this freedom possible.