Happy Friday! And Happy National Doughnut Day--who knew?? Even though I am one of the few people in America that doesn't like doughnuts, that still seems to be a pretty good combo.
We'll keep it short & sweet today--leaving you with a few of my favorite link finds as the work week comes to a close:
- If you've been reading for a while, you probably know about my love affair with avocado. These avocado coconut popcicles sound perfect for summer!
- Rebecca of Cella Jane shared step-by-step instructions to make your own sea salt hair spray. Can't wait to try this out! My stick-straight hair will thank me.
- I loved this post on how to create a lovely morning. As a chronic alarm-snoozer, this is something I really need to work on!
- Running is not easy. Running in the summer is just plain hard. Megan from Running Toward the Prize shared great tips to help prepare for summer running and beat the heat.
- A gallery wall is high on my apartment to-do list. Lauren put together 5 great tips to build one yourself.
That's all for now! I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend. Thanks so much for reading!
Will you be celebrating National Doughnut Day? Are you a Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts person? I'd love to hear!