background image via
Happy Friday, friends! This week has been a busy one. I am in need of a chill weekend at home to relax and catch up on some time in the sun. Until then, I'll leave you with some of my favorite finds from this week:
- I believe good, old-fashioned, hand-written thank you cards are highly underrated. Jessica shared a gorgeous (& free!) printable option on A Thousand Threads this week to get you started.
- Looking for a new side dish to take to all those summer get togethers? This Chickpea Salad recipe sounds like a crowd-pleaser.
- My taste buds definitely should have been in this case study: Why you love avocado and other foods you used to hate. Very cool!
- I love new and unique font finds. Gloria from Little White Whale put together the perfect summery font round up.
- Per usual, this Buzzfeed article is on. point. Who else is lucky enough to share these precious high school memories??
Have a great one! Thank you for stopping by.
What was popular when you were in highschool? Anything that now makes you cringe? Please share!