background image via Stephanie Sterjovski // edits by me
Friday--we made it! I hope you're all having a great day so far. Mine is a short one due to an out of town wedding this weekend. We're headed to a vineyard in the North Carolina mountains and I'm looking forward to a change of scenery and a break from the heat. Mountain air and a high of 75 degrees sounds pretty unbelievable right about now!
Here are a few finds to tide you over 'til the weekend makes its debut:
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? These personality tests always suck me in.
- This made me laugh—here’s what a Home Ec. class syllabus might look like in 2014. My, my how times have changed.
- Corina shared these awesome blank recipe cards to brighten up your kitchen. So in love with her designs!
- Needed to read this timely post from Design*Sponge on asking for what you want. It’s refreshing to know I’m not the only one who finds this difficult.
- Got this gem of a link from my best friend this week: What if Ross Gellar from Friends had an Instagram? As if I needed evidence she knows me far too well...
Enjoy your weekend--thank you for reading!