original image via …it’s Friday! I hope yours is going great so far. I’m ready for a weekend full of relaxation and time with friends. And of course, celebrating my selfless and hilarious dad on Sunday with my family. I might be a little biased here, but the man is simply top-notch. I feel very blessed to be his daughter!
And on that sentimental note, here are some other things I’ve loved this week:
- I’m a big fan of changing up my desktop/iPhone background on a regular basis (last week I shared a June desktop calendar). Designlovefest always curates the most unique designs—I especially enjoyed this week’s batch!
- Just when I thought the chicken and waffle combination could not be topped I found this recipe from House of Earnest. Everything is better bite-sized, no?
- Needed this post on playing it safe from Shauna at Nubby Twiglet. She reminds us that attempting to appeal to everyone often leads you to appeal to no one. Be yourself, yo.
- Summer calls for a steady stream of good beach reads. Allie from Undomestic Divas put together a great summer book list to add to your stack.
- This article on the "social standard" that has developed around the use of exclamation points is so true. As a chronic exclamation point abuser, it's good to know I'm not alone. (!!!)
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Do you overuse exclamation points to avoid sounding bored or rude? What do you have planned for the weekend? I'd love to hear!