It’s finally Friday—time to treat yo’self!
I hope you’re all enjoying your day so far. My boyfriend and I are headed out of town for a fun wedding weekend today and are excited to watch one of our favorite couples tie the knot. I am looking forward to being part of their day and celebrating with great friends!
Here are a few link finds I’ve gathered for your perusal as the work week comes to a close:
- It safe to say we’ve bypassed Spring and headed straight into Summer here. With temperatures on the rise, these Strawberry Orange Popsicles from Designlovefest are definitely on my radar.
- Bloggers—I stumbled on a great resource from Ellie of xomisse this week. Her Twitter Blog Chat Calendar keeps tabs on a ton of useful chats and includes their date and time. The calendar is on London time but you can easily convert to your own timezone here.
- Struggling with quitting a bad habit? Here are some great tips from Refinery29 on how to kick a bad habit to the curb once and for all.
- The Everygirl launched an awesome new series this week. “The Understanding” is geared to help you wrap your brain around current stories in the news by sharing useful background information in layman’s terms. This week’s story, “Understanding the Crisis in Ukraine”, broke down the events happening overseas and helped me feel (at least a little) more educated on the topic.
- Don’t forget it is Mother’s Day this Sunday! Time to let your mom, motherly figure or other special woman in your life know how much they mean to you. Jessica at Coco and Mingo shared some beautiful printables that do just that. (And to my amazing, young and B-E-A-utiful Momma—I love you to the moon & back and don’t know where I’d be without you. I definitely wouldn’t be the person I am today—thanks for being the world’s best role model! ;-*)
Have a lovely weekend, friends! Thanks so much for reading.
Any bad habits you are trying to break? What do you have on tap this weekend? Please share in the comments--I'd love to hear!