I don’t know about y’all, but I sure could get used to these four day work weeks. We should petition to make this a permanent thing. I can’t believe it’s already Friday--the weekend is at our fingertips!
Here are some fun finds to tide you over until then:
- This detox salad sounds like just what my body needs after a food-filled Memorial Day weekend.
- Last week I shared my goal to learn more about photography. These tips every blogger should know seem like a good place to start.
- To celebrate her birthday this month, Levo League put together a round-up of some of Lena Dunham's best quotes. I especially love #8.
- My boyfriend gets all the credit for this one. If you haven’t already, check out the commencement speech from this year’s UT graduation ceremony. Long, but well-worth the watch!
- It's embarrassing how much this Mean Girls/Harry Potter mash-up made me laugh. Thank you, Buzzfeed, for your never-ending entertainment.
Did you have a short work week too? What are your plans for the weekend? I'd love it if you'd share!