Background image via
Crazy work week + hosting our Company's Regional Meeting = a well-deserved three day weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends while remembering our Nation's heroes.
Leaving you with some fun finds from around the web for your entertainment:
- I already shared Julie's workouts that are perfect for those of us with an office job. Meg shared another idea to beat the system--a stand-up desk. I would love this! Have any of you tried this alternative?
- I don't know about you, but I love to have music on in the background while I work. Lifehacker shared their take on the best sounds for getting work done. Which route would you take?
- My cousin and I planted a tomato plant & basil plant this week. Her thumb is green; mine is black. I'll stick to the decorating--love this idea for a DIY painted planter.
- My recipes pins this week included this caramelized onion quesadilla and this white bean, kale and tomato quesadilla. Think my subconscious is craving Mexican??
- Stumbled on an article that is on point with my thoughts behind this blog. Don't wait for perfection--just launch & learn. Great advice to grow from your mistakes and learn in doing.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend! I can't sign off without taking a minute to wish my beautiful momma a happy birthday!! I am so happy to be able to celebrate with you & yo' young self. I love you time a million. :)
Do you have any big plans for Memorial Day weekend? I'd love to hear!