Oh, hello, Friday! Welcome back. I am looking forward to a weekend with no real plans except to relax, catch up on some work and hopefully get some sunshine after a rain-filled week.
Leaving you with a few link finds from this week--enjoy!
- If you know me, you know I have little dishes and bowls all over my room and bathroom to catch my jewelry and other trinkets. I’m dying to make these adorable DIY bowls to add to my collection!
- Get out of your own way! Create & Thrive shared 5 ways you're sabotaging your own success.
- Have you ever made your own salad dressing? I haven't--but want to! Here's a list of 8 easy salad dressing recipes to try.
- Noor shared an awesome, time-saving list matching more expensive premium fonts to their free Google web font options. Such a great resource.
- Last, but certainly not least, I had to include the "Best Ever Guacamole" recipe from Waiting on Martha in honor of Cinco de Mayo this Monday.
Hope y'all have a lovely, relaxing weekend. Thanks for reading!
What are your weekend plans? Any great links from this week that should have made the list? I'd love to hear!