We have a weekend full of wedding festivities coming up again and are beyond excited to be there as another one of our favorite couples say “I do”. There’s something about weddings that brings people together. Everyone is in a great mood, old friends reunite and there is so much love it almost seems tangible. The wedding is here in Charleston, the weather forecast is absolutely beautiful and I have no doubt the ceremony & reception will be as well. Can’t wait to celebrate with everyone!
It wouldn't be a Friday around here without sharing some of what I've been loving this week with you. So without further adieu--here are this week’s finds:
- Chassity shared her version of a perfect Charleston Saturday with Southern Living magazine.
- Sprinkles simply make things better. These sugar cookies? Case in point.
- More DIY painted bowls? Be still my heart--adding these to my “to-try” list now!
- One challenging part of having an office job is the long hours that must be spent sitting down. Julie from Peanut Butter Fingers shared three great 10-minute workouts that can be done at your desk.
- Avocados are finicky little fellas. My cousin and I just had this conversation after a grocery trip recently—hers were almost too ripe, while mine were (literally) rock hard. Elle's tips will help you choose the perfect avocado every time.
Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you as always for stopping by :)
What do you have planned for this weekend? Do you have a busy wedding season this year as well? Do tell!