background image via // edits by me
Hello, Friday, I am so happy to see you! This week has been a busy one, but a productive kind of busy which is okay by me. Here are some of my favorite link finds this week--take a peek!
- I always love stumbling on other bloggers from the Charleston area. I can't wait to try this recipe for Spinach & Black Bean Enchiladas from Claire at Heavy on the Veggie!
- Spring cleaning is definitely on my to-do list right now. I enjoyed this post from And Yes to Joy on using this time to refresh your blog as well.
- Did you know "The Lauren" Hobo wallet turns 10 years old this year? I have had this carry-all wallet for years and am still obsessed with it. Love how it can be used as a wallet and a clutch!
- After my April intention post to "be always blooming", this post on the worth in slow growth really spoke to me. I found the post via Smart, Pretty and Awkward's blog and loved the message.
- How do you get your vitamins? Check out these tips for ways to get vitamins from your food.
And that's a wrap! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your down time!
Thanks for reading :)
What do you have on tap this weekend? I'd love to hear!