background image via
Hi--happy Friday! This week was one of those that seemed to fly by. I felt like I blinked yesterday and it was Thursday. Weeks filled with lots of after work happenings always seem extra speedy.
Balloons seemed only fitting for today. Not only am I celebrating Friday, but I'm also spending the weekend with my best friend to celebrate her 25th birthday. Just to make myself feel old, this year marks 15 years of birthdays spent as best friends. Simply CRAZY, no? So thankful for old, good friends and endless memories!
I'll leave you with a few of my favorite finds from the week:
- There's nothing like a good book, especially poolside. Glitter Guide shared their top 10 reads for the spring season. I had no idea Emily Giffin had a new book out--did you? Definitely on my list.
- Ever wondered why you do your best thinking at the most random times--like in the shower? I know I have! Check out this great take on the science of creativity.
- I always look forward to Bethany's posts. This week she shared an extremely useful post on blogging & copyrights.
- As an apartment dweller, my eyes stay peeled for ways to make the most of a small space. This post from Design*Sponge inspired me to get creative with mirrors.
- This song. Obsessed. Been on steady repeat over here this week.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend--enjoy the down time! Thanks for reading :)
How long have you known your best friend? Any big plans for the weekend? I'd love to hear in the comments below!