orginal image via
After a week of feeling under the weather due to the downsides of spring (I see you, pollen), I am more than looking forward to a weekend filled with the upsides of the season--beautiful weather,fun with friends and views rivaling those in the picture above.
A memorial 5K with my boyfriend, birthday celebrations with my best friend and an excess of relaxation & recuperation are all on the calendar. I. can't. wait.
But for now, here are some fun finds to tide you over as the work week comes to an end:
- Twitter made some changes this week—did you notice?
- I am definitely guilty of falling into the recipe rut. Kiersten of Oh My Veggies! shared dozens of ways to use spring veggies to mix things up. So many good recipes here!
- This post. Wow. Don’t miss Modern Wonderland’s Lessons in Self Image.
- Even though my sewing skills may be sub-par (only because my Grammy’s are the best!), this DIY looks like something I can handle. Looking forward to trying this no-sew Pillow Cover Tutorial to spruce up my apartment.
- Why do you blog?? Meredith Bullock shared 10 reasons why you should. 1 through 4 spoke to me!
What is you favorite aspect of Spring? Least favorite? Do tell!