original image via
I can't believe today is the last Friday in March! Mind. Blown. Where does all the time go?? I am extra excited today because my guy & I are headed home tonight to visit with my family for the weekend! We also have a fun 5K on the calendar for Saturday, but the forecast is calling for thunderstorms. Fingers crossed for good weather!
Here are a few fun Friday finds I stumbled upon this week for you to explore as this week comes to a close:
- There's always a reason to celebrate, right? Loved these champagne basics from cupcakes and cashmere.
- I could literally spend hours browsing typefaces online if I let myself. This post shares a great round-up of free and discounted font options.
- Always love money-saving decor ideas! This post from Apartment Therapy shares 6 ways to create a gallery wall without frames.
- I love keeping my desktop and iPhone backgrounds pretty and design love fest always shares the best options! Her collection this week by Elise Pescheret might just be my favorite of all time.
- Lucky for me, I discovered The Southern Coterie this week and could not be more excited to join this network. The Southern C describes themselves as "the social network of the South" and an online commmunity making a collaborative effort to celebrate the South and all the aspects that make our location wonderful and unique. Such a cool idea and resource!
I hope everyone had a wonderful week and wishing you an even better weekend. Happy Friday, friends!
Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Any links you especially loved this week? I'd love to hear!