background image via
Happy first Friday of Spring! I hope you are having a good one so far--no complaints here! I feel like I have been
losing playing a constant game of catch-up this week and I am looking forward to having the weekend to get things back to normal.
Here are a few finds I loved this week for your enjoyment as we wrap up this week:
- Have y'all heard of the bullet journal idea? The list-making, post-it using, pen-and-paper part of me really wants to try it! Anyone tested it out?
- The talent on Etsy never ceases to amaze me. Loving everything about these painting and prints by Clare Elsaesser. So very hard to choose just one favorite!
- All that talk about quinoa yesterday has me craving the superfood. I am hoping to try this new-to-me quinoa salad recipe from Angela at oh she glows this weekend!
- Loved reading Kenzie's post on being kind to yourself. I am often my own worst critic so this was a nice and timely reminder!
- How cool is this map of the United States that Cierra shared this week? The hand drawn typography is amazing. She shares a full list of her favorites here.
That's all for now! I hope all of you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend soaking up the first of springtime!
Any signs of spring where you are? What are your weekend plans? OH! Has anyone tried the bullet journal? I'd love to hear--please share in the comments below!