original image via
Happy weekend! I hope your Friday has been a great one. I'm excited for a low-key Friday night and a trip home tomorrow to see my family. But until then, here's a peek at a few links that I've loved recently:
- I always need the reminder that there are ways to do more with less.
- If you're a local, close by or planning a visit, check out this article highlighting Charleston's new hot spots from one of my favorite publications.
- These no-bake granola bars seem both easy, nutritious and delicious--right up my alley!
- How beautiful are these watercolors by Satsuki Shibuya that Sarah from Clean Line Studio shared on her blog??
- I look forward to the weekly resources on The Blog Market each week--the round-ups are always on point.
What links have you loved this week? Do share!