original image via
Hi! Happy Friday to ya. I hope you're keeping warm wherever you are! It's been unusually frigid here this week. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) thawing out this weekend--my body needs a Vitamin D fix, stat.
Jump-start your weekend with these finds I loved from around the web this week:
- My "to-make" list is ridiculously long already, but I couldn't help but to bookmark this post with 10 Renter Friendly DIY Tutorials. So many cute ideas! Why don't days have more hours??
- Since my knowledge of Photoshop is entirely self-taught, I'm always on the lookout for tips, tutorials and ways to improve. This collection of Essential Photoshop Tutorials from Besotted Blog has been incredibly helfpful!
- As a fellow logical/analytical thinker and perpetual list maker, I really enjoyed my friend Annie's post When It's Just a B-Paper. Her points totally resonated with me!
- How well do you know your herbs? This guide to flavors, uses and food pairings is chock-full of useful info--and her photos are gorgeous, too!
- Don't let those pretty petals go to waste! Here are 15 DIY's for your leftover Valentine's Day flowers.
Hope your weekend is a lovely one, however you plan to spend it. Thanks, as always, for reading :) What links did you love this week? Please share them in the comment section below so we can all check them out!