background image via
Happy Friday! Every year it seems like the span of time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a blur, and this year has proved to be no exception. This week has been a whirlwind to say the least. On the upside, though, to make up for my absence here I'll be stopping by on Sunday with a last-minute gift idea that I can hardly wait to share!
But for now, here's a round-up of a few links I loved this week:
- I wouldn't hate to wake up to these on Christmas morning.
- Make the most of what's left of the holiday season with these December date ideas.
- My fascination with color is no secret, so it should come as no surprise that I this article with 22 facts about color caught my eye.
- 'Tis the season for limitless decoration options, no?
- My friend Gillian shared a super easy tinsel drink stirrer DIY that would add the perfect festive touch to any drink.