background image via
Hi everyone! Happy Friday. It's hard to believe we are almost halfway through the last month of 2014. Even though it's busy, I love this time of the year and wish it didn't fly by so quickly!
I'm happy to be heading into a weekend full of seasonal cheer with plans for a Christmas party, a birthday dinner and a Christmas parade tradition to look forward to. But for now, here's what caught my eye this week:
- Loved this holiday bar cart decor from In Honor Of Design.
- I've mentioned my gallery wall obsession before and am tempted to add a few pieces to my collection from this round-up of pretty prints.
- I know I shared holiday desktop decoration last week, but I couldn't resist sharing these beautiful hand-lettered wallpapers too.
- Homemade Chex Mix is one of my favorite holiday treats. Ali from Gimme Some Oven shows you how to easily make your own in the crock pot.
- Make these mini Christmas trees from Liz at Say Yes with all of your leftover tree scraps.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! Oh & before I forget--a local blog that I am contributing to launched last Friday with a fun party at Rebekah Jacob Gallery! It has been great getting to know everyone on the team. If you're interested, we'd love for you to check out the blog here.