watercolor image via
Hello, hello! Happy Friday--I feel like I blinked and this week was over. I guess that's a good problem to have though! This weekend is shaping up to be a busy but fun one. Between spending time with my family and celebrating two of our good friends as they tie the knot, there's a lot to look forward to!
But for now, here are some fun finds from the week I had to share:
- I'm a big fan of a salad with a twist and found many-a-option on this fall salad round-up from Oh My Veggies.
- This office reveal from Waiting on Martha spoke to my dalmation print-obsessed heart.
- Just freshened up my phone's background with this lovely print shared on Coco & Mingo.
- Indulge my inner color nerd for a sec with this article looking at over a dozen colors you didn't know existed.
- Anne from Fannetastic Food shared a few tips for safely running in the dark now that the time has changed.
As always, please share any other link finds you loved in the comments below!