background image via
Happy Friday! How is your Thanksgiving recovery going? I am en route for round two with my Mom’s side of the family as we speak so I’ll keep things short and leave you with some links that I loved this week:
- Looking for something to do with all of that leftover turkey? Try making this pot pie, this salad or this pasta salad to mix things up.
- Black Friday sales are upon us in full force. I found a few awesome sale round-ups here, here & here.
- One of my favorite stores for home decor inspiration put together some of the best gift guides I've seen this year. Find the perfect present with these from One Kings Lane.
- My sister and I are already talking about doing these ab exercises tonight to get back on track after yesterday's indulgences.
- Start the Christmas season off the right way with an Elf Yourself video or two.
How was your Thanksgiving? Are there any family traditions you stick to each year? I'd love to hear!