Hello, Friday & happy (almost) weekend! I hope y’all have had a lovely week. I’m going to jump right in with a few fun finds that caught my eye over the past few days:
- Laura from Design Dotted launched a new series this week that I already love! Each Handlettered Happy Hour post will feature a different holiday themed cocktail recipe shared in her pretty hand lettering.
- I live on roasted vegetable + grain bowls and was glad to see I'm not alone. I'm looking forward to trying this Brussel Sprout & Sweet Potato bowl from Oh My Veggies.
- Great tips from Brit & Co on adding color to your Instagram pictures.
- Mix it up--20 ways to wear boots this Fall & Winter.
- I just booked my first red-eye ever for the flight home from Alt Summit (!!!!) in January. These tips on surviving a red-eye flight from Stripes & Sequins will definitely be put to good use.
Don't forget to share any links you've loved this week in the comments below. I love hearing from you!