Hi--Happy (finally) Friday & Happy Halloween! I hated to be such a stranger here this week, but a crazy schedule and some unexpected changes at work took over. Needless to say, I'm happy to have made it here and am very much looking forward to the weekend. Between my sister visiting tonight and a trip with G's family to the Carolina game on Saturday, there's a lot to be excited about! This will be our first trip up for a home game this season--can't wait for some tailgating, good laughs and (fingers-crossed) a win for the Gamecocks. 'Til then, kick off your day with a few Friday finds that caught my eye this week:
- Apple Cider Moscow Mules from Eden over at Sugar and Charm. Because 'tis the season, no?
- Loved this article from New York Magazine that features college memories from 25 famous females.
- The cold front coming this weekend finally gave me a reason to bring my winter clothes out of hibernation. Chilly temps = sweater weather--check out this super helpful post from Madewell with tips to keep yours looking their best.
- Eating the seeds is the sole reason to carve a pumpkin in my opinion. Elle shared 5 pumpkin seed recipes so you can put the little guys to good use!
- I thought this post from Clare on pursuing meaning vs. happiness was thought provoking and an interesting take on what you should strive for.
What links did you love this week? Are you planning to dress up for Halloween? I'd love to hear from you!