background image via
Hi, Friday, ya look good.
Hope your day has been a good one so far! It's been a while without a weekend full of traveling or set plans and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm looking forward to catching up on some down time and getting myself back to 100% after being sick. These two days are much needed!
In the mean time, here are some link finds I loved this week:
- I was excited to be introduced to a new-to-me artist, Leigh Viner, through the fashion illustration post that Sarah shared. Her illustrations & photography are gorgeous--definitely adding them to my gallery wall wish-list!
- Need a pick me up? The photos that made this 40 Reasons to Choose Happiness list are a treat for your eyes and your soul.
- I stumbled on this song recently and currently have it on repeat--I just love Emeli Sandé's voice. The video is pretty cool too.
- We're actually supposed to get a taste of cooler weather here this weekend meaning it's finally Fall enough to make this Pumpkin Spice Granola!
- Last, but certainly not least, don't forget: "It's October 3rd."
Have a lovely and restful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to share any links you've loved this week in the comments below!