background image via Made From Scratch's Instagram (one of my new favorites to follow!)
Helloooo, Friday--welcome back! I hope y'all have had a lovely week. The weekend is within arm's reach, but until then, here are some links I loved this week to help you through the home stretch:
- "Guess what I want, but I'm not gonna beg for it? A nickname." He's back, ladies and gents. Two of those who know me best shared Marcel the Shell's return with me this week and I may or may not have watched it an embarrassing number of times since.
- My parents recently built a patio & fire pit area in our backyard at home and I can't wait for it to be chilly enough to test it out! These bonfire essentials will be present, especially the s'mores.
- One of my goals lately has been to keep my inbox organized--definitely easier said than done! I stumbled on these Gmail tips & tricks just in time.
- I'm guilty of focusing on running and neglecting my upper body--I was surprised that my arms (of all things!) were also sore after the half-marathon this past weekend. Planning to add some of these arm & shoulder workouts to my weekly routine.
- Last, but not least, my sister is the absolute best and got me, her and my cousin tickets to see Vance Joy in Charleston last night! He sounded just as good, if not better live. The venue was tiny so we were right by the stage and had the best time! His new album is great from start to finish, but I think First Time and Georgia are my favorites.
As always, please share any links you loved this week in the comments below. I love hearing from you!