Happy Friday! Where did this week go?? My brain has been bouncing all over the place the past few days so, to avoid rambling nonsense, I'll jump right in with these link finds that caught my eye this week:
- Tory Burch added author to her resume this week with the release of her first book, In Color. Each chapter of the book focuses on a different color and it is filled with gorgeous images from all kinds of inspiration sources. This color lover is in heaven!
- If these spiced maple butternut squash muffins don't scream Fall, I don't know what does. So different from the butternut squash recipe I shared last week.
- These color drop stemless wine glasses from Anthropologie are the epitome of the classic need vs. want struggle. I might actually need these.
- There's little not to love about Mindy Kaling and her take on life. Her guide to entrepreneurial domination fits right in.
- Decorating the wall behind my new desk this week gave me the itch to try more DIY projects. This mosaic wall art would be the perfect bright addition.
Enjoy your weekend! I'm so glad you stopped by.
Please share any links from the week that you loved in the comment section below!