Hi--Happy Friday! With its slow start, I thought this week was going to drag but honestly, I can't believe we're almost to the weekend. Did this week fly by for anyone else? I've got a mile long to-do list in my sights for the weekend, but I'm actually looking forward to tackling it and crossing things off. Til then, feel free to get sidetracked with me and peruse a few links I loved this week. Cheers to a productive weekend ahead!
- Amidst all the New Year's Resolutions posts, this sarcastic (& true!) take on how to have the worst year ever stuck out to me.
- I recently shared a post about Pantone's 2015 Color of the Year here and enjoyed this take on five ways to add Marsala to your wardrobe.
- As a to-do list maker to my core, you better believe these free to-do list printables that Amy was kind enough to share will be added to my collection!
- I bought my first whole coconut for one of the recipes in this detox that I'm loosely following (extreme emphasis on the word "loosely"). The guy at the checkout said he didn't even know they sold coconuts--turns out we had something in common.
- Are you a font lover like me? Ciera shared a roundup of the most popular fonts of 2014.