Hello, hello! I don't know how you're feeling right now, but I'm not sure a picture has ever more perfectly captured my current state. This week has been a whirlwind. Trying to balance recovering from Alt and preparing for a work trip to Las Vegas next week has been a real circus act. I'm so looking forward to weekend down-time to relax and get my life back in order!
Per usual, I'll leave y'all with a Friday Finds round-up of things from around the web that made me smile this week:
- Have you listened to Serial?? I know I'm a little late to the party, but I. am. obsessed. Sarah Koenig is a phenomenal story-teller and I am captivated each time I tune in. Been there, done that? This Life After Serial article gave me a laugh.
- Fun Fact: I'd never tried a blood orange until this week (delicious fruit, awful name) & I've been missing out. This blood orange inspired popsicle recipe and this sherbert recipe are calling my name.
- These pretty backgrounds may or may not have already found a home on my desktop and phone to celebrate the start of a new month this weekend.
- Speaking of another month come & gone, have you been successful in sticking with your 2015 resolutions so far? I thought these tips on making & keeping resolutions were poignant and super useful.
- Valentine's Day will be here before we know it--these gorgeous calligraphy printables make the perfect treat!
Enjoy the weekend, friends! Hope it’s a good one, whatever you’re up to. Any links stand out to you this week? I'd love for you to share them in the comment section below so we can all check them out!