background image via
Did this week fly by for anyone else?? I've been busy getting ready for Alt Summit and it seems I blinked and Friday was here. If your not familiar, Alt is a conference for both new & seasoned bloggers, creatives, makers and entrepreneurs held in Salt Lake City, Utah each January. Ever had one of those feelings of anticipation where you simply can't wait for something to happen yet you wish there was more time to prepare before it did? Well, that sums up this week for me to a T. I am giddy like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Tuesday to get here, but also stressed at the thought of having everything tucked away before I leave. Weird feeling, I tell ya!
Speaking of being giddy, I've been working hard on behind the scenes blog projects for some time and am excited to make an extra stop here this weekend to say hello & share details with you. Hope you'll come check it out! I am SO looking forward to seeing what y'all think.
Anyway, I digress--happy Friday to you! End the week on a good note with these links that struck my fancy:
- Beautiful lettering and wise words.
- If you know me, you know I suffer from a chronic over-packing disease---the thought of only taking a carry-on this trip makes me want to breathe into a paper bag. Hoping this post and this post will come to the rescue!
- Planning to make this recipe with the spaghetti squash sitting lonesomely in my fridge.
- This post makes me want to try my hand at making my own rosewater.
- I'd be totally fine if this print found a home on my wall.