background image via
Hi friends--Happy Friday the 13th (yikes) and early Valentine's Day! How has your week been? I'm playing (losing?) a seemingly never ending game of catch-up and can't wait for a little down time.
Here are some of my favorite links from around the web as the week winds down. Enjoy!
- I was super excited to be introduced to handbag designer and blogger Jordana Paige this week! Her site has already been added to my "must-read" list. Check out her post with three casual alternatives to a t-shirt and jeans to see for yourself!
- My friend Jordana shared two awesome V-day inspired fashion roundups--you can take a peek at them here & here.
- This Ginger Green Smoothie looks like the perfect way to detox from the Valentine's Day candy coma I'm currently dealing with.
- Interesting history behind those chalky conversation hearts everyone pretends to hate but secretly loves.
- Last, but not least, y'all have to take a peek at my sister's new blog, Spoonful of Social! She started it as part of a health communications class and her content, ideas and writing style are TOP. NOTCH. Maybe I'm biased, but the girl can write--I was honored when she asked me to design the header :)