original image via
Oh hello, Friday. Welcome--it's about time! I hope the week has treated you all well so far. I'm excited for a extra-long weekend full of family, friends and will [hopefully] be able to share more house details with you after Labor Day.
For now, though, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
- Have you ever thought about what it means to refer to yourself as a "twenty-something?" I enjoyed reading this perspective.
- Change up your desktop decor and hold tight to summer with these pretty backgrounds.
- Nothing beats fresh blooms--am I right? Here are some great tips to keep your flowers fresh.
- My dream inbox wishes it looks this good. Check out how one blogger and crafter reached inbox zero.
- Speak to me--why progress is greater than perfection.
Enjoy the long weekend, friends. Thanks for reading!