original image via Gratisography
Hellooo, Friday--finally! As you're reading this, I'm busy crossing the last few things off my to-do list before we take flight for California! To say I am excited is the understatement of the year.
I'll leave you with a few link finds for the week:
- These tips from Jess on how to stay active on a trip couldn't have come at a better time.
- Pizza might be my all-time favorite thing to make at home. Planning to try this homemade Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza next!
- This post from Kory on Crafting Your Branding is chock full of tips for anyone starting a blog or business. Even better? The post is just a preview of the full Brand Catalyst e-course she has in the works!
- Andddd the gallery wall obsession continues. These prints from Studio 404 are just gorgeous and are only $10 until Sept. 22nd.
- Lastly, Marianne wrote a post last week on unique sidebar profile photos and bios. She shared some useful tips and I was honored to be included in her showcase!
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a lovely weekend! Thank you for stopping by, as always.
Have you ever spent time in Southern California? Any tips/tricks/places we can't miss?? I'd love to hear!