Happy August! We're close enough, right? My full-time job was extra crazy this July so I am hoping August starts at a slightly slower pace. A new month is also a great excuse to start a new series around here so be on the lookout!
Here are a few links I've loved lately to ring in the weekend:
- The fitted sheet struggle is real, y'all.
- I always look forward to The Blog Market's round-up of resources each week and especially enjoyed these links revolving around creativity and self care.
- Three words: Thai Basil Margarita. This recipe seems like the perfect weekend treat!
- Are you a fellow Instagram addict? Check out this list of fun hashtags you should know--you won't regret it!
- I stumbled on this post on rest and found it very relatable. Lack of rest and burn out definitely played a role in my blogging break recently!