background image via
Happy Friday! Good Friday, that is. I hope all of you are having a lovely day. Our office is closed today so I am currently en-route to spend Easter weekend at home with my family. I am really looking forward to the trip--my grandparents, my two best friends and my boyfriend & his family will also be in town. I am excited for a weekend filled with quality time with loved ones as we celebrate the Easter holiday.
I'll leave you with a few finds I enjoyed this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!
- As a runner with a serious pollen aversion, I greatly appreciated these tips on running through allergy season. Amanda shared some unique ideas!
- Looks like I am not the only one with a love for Indigo! Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere posted a tutorial on making your own Indigo Dye napkins.
- I've always been an avid list maker and love using Evernote to make lists, keep on track and stay organized. Lisa of Elembee shared a very helpful post on how she uses Evernote here --looking forward to trying these out.
- I am in search of new rugs for my currently naked hardwood floors. I was thankful for Chassity's bright & colorful rug post for inspiration!
- Kory wrote a great post highlighting five Wordpress plugins she uses & loves. I am using WordPress Editorial Calendar and WP Google Fonts now and am excited to check out her other suggestions.
Thanks for stopping by!