original image via // edits by me
Pretty sure the fact that it's already March just now hit me when typing this post title. How are we already into the third month of 2014?? Insane.
I'm not sure how the weather this week has been where y’all are, but it has been cold, rainy AND windy here. All. week. long. Not a fun combination. This makes me especially thankful that today is Friday—the forecast tomorrow says 66 degrees and sunny! Hurry up, 5 o'clock!
To wrap things up, here are a few links I enjoyed this week for your weekend perusal:
- This free wallpaper download that Corina shared on Monday is currently living on my work desktop.
- Loved reading this post from Anne about fueling your body for running. Great for runners of all levels to perform at your best! Even better, it fits right in with my National Nutrition Month goals for March.
- Really looking forward to starting this Lenten Series that Clare shared on Twitter. I'm a few days behind on the She Reads Truth series, but am planning to catch up this weekend and stay on track.
- I am keeping my eyes open for a few new pieces to add to my apartment come April. The Botanic Blush collection from Target is high on the list! One of everything, please.
- This recycled wood art is now sold out, but that doesn't give its message any less meaning. Officially declaring "If not now, when?" as my new mantra. Kinda reminds me of this quote, too.
I hope you all have a fun, safe and sun-filled weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
Were there any links you absolutely loved this week? I'd love it if you shared them below!