Hi, friends! I hope your week has been a good one. We're gearing up for a conference at work so mine was a whirlwind. Needless to say, I am welcoming the weekend with open arms. But for now, I'll leave y'all with a few extra finds today since spring fever got the best of me last Friday. Enjoy!
- There really is an app for everything--this one identifies flowers for you!
- Don't forget to give yourself grace, too.
- Ever been so overwhelmed with the size of your to-do list that you feel paralyzed, freeze and do nothing? I've definitely been there! Get back on track with these tips.
- I'm planning to add smoothies back into my breakfast rotation now that it's a little warmer out. This green ginger smoothie sounds so refreshing!
- I almost can't even with this post. Too funny.
- I really enjoyed these tips on ways to be intentional with your time--prioritizing my goals and to-dos is something I am working on!
- So many DIYs, so little time.
- On that note, I need these pretty little DIY copper succulent planters in my life.
- Fellow Charleston blogger Ryan shared this easy weeknight recipe that looks too good not to try!
- Pretty quotes are even better when done in beautiful brush lettering.