original image via
Cheers to Friday! This picture made my day. What do you have on tap this weekend? I’m looking forward to a weekend with no set plans. Hoping to get some blog planning done and cross some DIY projects off the list! Here are a few links I loved lately for you to enjoy as the work-week comes to a close:
- Cleaning our porch this past Sunday inspired me to plant some new plants this spring. My boyfriend asked me what I wanted to plant--I told him I wasn't sure yet, still needed to Google which plants were hardest to kill. True story. Bad track record. This post made me want to build my own terrarium. I love succulents and seem to be able to keep them alive. Currently in need of two green thumbs up.
- If all else fails, there’s always this idea. I loved Design*Sponge's post with 14 ideas on how to make flowers out of paper—so pretty and delicate!
- I will never not love Friends. I’ve literally watched the series from start to finish, yet still fall asleep to an episode most nights. This is hilarious.
- Here's something to occupy your time now that the winter Olympics are over. Enter, The Southern Olympics via Garden and Gun.
- Planning to watch the Oscars on Sunday? If so--check out this printable ballot. I am not usually a die-hard awards show fan but I might have to pay attention this year!
Enjoy your weekend! Thank you for reading!
Any fun plans this weekend? Do you have a green thumb? What is your favorite plant? I'd love to hear!